develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from May 2007

Re: Test failures - I can't work out why

From:
merlyn
Date:
May 2, 2007 15:40
Re: Test failures - I can't work out why
Message ID:
86slaesvbv.fsf@blue.stonehenge.com

Andy> On 2 May 2007, at 11:35, Ovid wrote:
>> Hmm, let's see.  'grep' from Portland.pm gave up IT to sell fishing
>> reels.  Jamie Zawicky started a night club and Randal Schwartz has DJd
>> at them.  Many of us are members of the Perlmonks Monastery.  I guess
>> we've all lost that abstraction layer ... :)

Andy> That's me in the corner.
Andy> That's me in the spotlight.
Andy> Losing my abstraction layer.

s/layer//, it scans better.