develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from February 2007

Re: Delete hate speech module

February 9, 2007 01:59
Re: Delete hate speech module
Message ID:

  > I'd just read of Time::Cube, a disjointed rant full of hate speech.
  > This is the kind of content that is most deserving of deletion from
  > CPAN. Would the responsible parties please go nuke this, please?

Thanks, Joshua and all others in this thread for their heads up.
Please continue to be that wake and watchful.

I've removed account and directory.

Thanks again,
andreas Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.