develooper Front page | perl.macperl.modules | Postings from September 2005

Re: Problems building Inline::Java on OSX

From:
Andrew Bruno
Date:
September 2, 2005 18:02
Re: Problems building Inline::Java on OSX
Message ID:
20050902161746.GA7017@sugaree.localhost
Try it without setting the PERL_INLINE_JAVA_JNI env var. If I set this I get the
same errors as you. When I don't set it everything builds fine and all tests
pass. I'm not setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH either and just accepting all defaults
in Makefile.PL.

--Andy