develooper Front page | perl.ldap | Postings from February 2017

FW: Suggestions for perl examples

From:
Steven M Chegash
Date:
February 3, 2017 01:24
FW: Suggestions for perl examples
Message ID:
BY1PR03MB14654EB65A5172DA3F3975B4804A0@BY1PR03MB1465.namprd03.prod.outlook.com

Hello all,

One thing I can't seem to find are examples to do either of the following:

1.      Delete an objectclass and it's required attributes

2.      Replace an objectclass

What I really need to accomplish is update all the entries in my directory, deleting two custom objectclasses and attributes and replacing them with one single, simpler objectclass

When I've tried to modify an entry and delete the attributes and objectclass, it complains that my objectclass is not an 'attribute'

mesg = Net::LDAP=HASH(0x1a1c00d0)->modify("uid=testcust34,ou=CSOPortal,ou=External Users,ou=People,o=mycompany.com", changes => [ delete =>  'myCrmId' ] , delete=>[ 'objectclass'=>'myPortaleProfile' ]  );

error_text:The request referenced an attribute that does not exist

error_code:16
server_error:GLPRDB050E Attribute myPortaleProfile was not found in the schema definition.

error:GLPRDB050E Attribute myPortaleProfile was not found in the schema definition.

Exiting.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Steven.chegash@dteenergy.com<mailto:Steven.chegash@dteenergy.com>