develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from January 2013

Re: Hospelian Arabic to Roman Transform (HART) shortened

From:
Yanick Champoux
Date:
January 2, 2013 21:26
Re: Hospelian Arabic to Roman Transform (HART) shortened
Message ID:
50E4A5E7.3080303@babyl.dyndns.org
On 12-12-25 02:04 AM, Andrew Savige wrote:
> Continuing the thread from Jan 2007 after more than five years,
> the famous "Hospelian Arabic to Roman Transform" aka HART, as
> played by Ton in the Fonality Christmas golf challenge, has been
> shortened by one stroke by primo.

	Holy schmolee. I now have this mental image of primo looking at his
monitor, dust gathering in the deep frown above his staring eyes, as the
five years trickle by, until the moment he went 'ah AH!', and shaved
that byte off the prior solution...

Well done,
`/anick