develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from February 2005

Re: "Secret" operators

February 3, 2005 03:15
Re: "Secret" operators
Message ID:

>> @{[]}  aka ???                        The Schwartz       early 1990s

Eugene> The Larry, May 1 1994

The array version was actually discussed in private email between me
and Larry, if I recall correctly, shortly before that public post,
because I had come up with it for some courseware of mine.

But, this *is* 10 years ago, and I could be mismembering.

<> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!