develooper Front page | perl.dbi.users | Postings from May 2007

Bar Code

May 8, 2007 11:49
Bar Code
Message ID:
I want to barcode label from a serial number.

I have a property accountability database using SYBASE.  I access the
database using perl and cgi, and display the results on the Web Page
using Apache. The server is a unix platform running solaris 8.

At the present time I can print labels, with the serial number,
nomenclature and hand reciept number.  I would like to print the serial
number on barcode format.