develooper Front page | perl.dbi.users | Postings from December 2001

Embedding perl in Oracle

Tim Bunce
December 4, 2001 16:56
Embedding perl in Oracle
Message ID:
On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 01:45:46PM -0800, wrote:
> Of course, you can already call Perl from oracle via extproc_perl.
> I've done it, it works.  Be aware that setting it up is not trivial,
> as the documentation is somewhat incomplete.
> That is being remedied however...

Oh, very interesting. Thanks.

I'll take a look and add that to my Perl Whirl talk.

[cross-posted to oracle-l and dbi-users, please ammend any followups]