Front page | perl.dbi.oracle-oci |
Postings from July 2003
From: Harter, Douglas
July 25, 2003 08:38
Message ID: 7EAA02C19D90F84C845BF29A135098B70A22DC@hbgpri52.pa.lcl
I am doing a
on a Sun Unix system in perl.
My problem is I cannot seem to get anything from ora_errno or orr_errstr.
I have put in what I know is a bad select statement into my string to
ora_open. I am putting in a value for a where which I know is not there.
This string gives me a record not found using sqlplus. If I put in a good
value I get a valid find.
However, I get an undef to both ora_errno and ora_errstr from the ora_open
My version of Oraperl is 3.000.
The statements I am using are:
my $csr = &ora_open($lda,$sql);
my ($id,$email,$last,$first) = &ora_fetch($csr);
by Harter, Douglas