develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from January 2007

Re: changing Daylight Savings Times (DST) in 2007

From:
Zefram
Date:
January 9, 2007 11:32
Re: changing Daylight Savings Times (DST) in 2007
Message ID:
20070109193149.GB30355@fysh.org
Aha, I have discovered an error in the Changes file.  It says "based
on version 2005i of the Olson database" for both 0.36 and 0.37, but
those two versions actually have different rules for America/New_York.
0.37 has the new 2007+ rule, whereas 0.36 does not.  I suspect that 0.37
is actually based on version 2005l.

Anyway, for your FAQ: based on brief examination of the module files,
the first released version of DT::TZ that has the 2007+ US rule is 0.37,
dated 2005-08-22.

-zefram