develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from July 2013

CPANPLUS::Dist::YACSmoke and NA for missing prerequisite

From:
Serguei Trouchelle
Date:
CPANPLUS::Dist::YACSmoke and NA for missing prerequisite
Message ID:
51DBDB93.1030806@cpan.org
Hello,

I've just got this report: http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/65aea470-e81e-11e2-8209-ed99c704b058
It has NA grade, because it cannot find listed prerequisite (which should be there according to PERL5LIB).

I'm not familiar with CPANPLUS toolchain, but in CPAN::Reporter's case similar report would be discarded because in
would fail at Makefile.PL/Build.PL stage. Running "make test/Build test" is pointless (unless it's forced, but I don't
think it should be forced in smoker).

Another question is why prerequisite is missing when it should be there. DBD::SQLite.pm definitely contains $VERSION:
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/ISHIGAKI/DBD-SQLite-1.39/lib/DBD/SQLite.pm

--
S.T.