develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from July 2013

CPANPLUS::Dist::YACSmoke and NA for missing prerequisite

Serguei Trouchelle
July 9, 2013 09:45
CPANPLUS::Dist::YACSmoke and NA for missing prerequisite
Message ID:

I've just got this report:
It has NA grade, because it cannot find listed prerequisite (which should be there according to PERL5LIB).

I'm not familiar with CPANPLUS toolchain, but in CPAN::Reporter's case similar report would be discarded because in
would fail at Makefile.PL/Build.PL stage. Running "make test/Build test" is pointless (unless it's forced, but I don't
think it should be forced in smoker).

Another question is why prerequisite is missing when it should be there. definitely contains $VERSION: