develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from March 2013

Re: anonymous array for loop

From:
Brandon McCaig
Date:
March 10, 2013 15:09
Re: anonymous array for loop
Message ID:
20130310150919.GJ6778@test-chamber-1.castopulence.org
On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:06:14AM -0400, Brandon McCaig wrote:
> There is no array here. There are only lists. See perldoc
> perldata.
>
> >  List value constructors
> >       List values are denoted by separating individual values
> >       by commas (and enclosing the list in parentheses where
> >       precedence requires it):
> >
> >           (LIST)

*snip*

Sorry, I meant to properly identify the source of that quote.
That was of course perldoc perldata, not John. :)

Regards,

--
Brandon McCaig <bamccaig@gmail.com> <bamccaig@castopulence.org>
Castopulence Software <https://www.castopulence.org/>