develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from March 2009

perl2exe and DBI, DBD::Oracle modules

From:
Sarsamkar, Paryushan
Date:
March 10, 2009 07:14
Subject:
perl2exe and DBI, DBD::Oracle modules
Message ID:
58D439F76B2B6B4888EE8E8D9CB8D2110D4DC7DC@HQ-MAIL3.ptcnet.ptc.com
Hi All,

I have one perl script which connects to oracle db and run some queries
and get the job done. The initial code is as followed -

--code---

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;

use warnings;

use DBI;

use DBD::Oracle;

--code---

Then I have used perl2exe to generate a file so as to execute it on
Solaris machine, while running that file, I am getting following error -
can anyone tell me what is wrong?

"Can't locate somemodule.pm in @INC at myscript.pl line 1" error message

"Can't locate DBD/Oracle.pm in ...":

Note - Its working fine on windows machine when I run the exe generated
from the same script for windows. I am also using

Thanks,

Paryushan